and Quality Service
We are a professional services firm focused on the global financial services industry.
We are an independent boutique business in an industry dominated by large institutional firms. Our Staff are credible in the marketplace and we understand our Clients business issues and we aim to identify problems before they occur. We have the most sizeable team of professionals in Ireland outside the Big 4 and we have the ability to work with other service providers.
Financial Reporting – Our staff are credible in the marketplace and have significant financial reporting experience. Our firm is large enough to support projects of all sizes whilst our client service teams remain continuously engaged with every client.
- Preparation of Annual Financial Statements in multiple GAAPs
- Preparation of Interim Financial Statements in multiple GAAPs
- Issuance of Technical Papers on new accounting standards
- Expertise in GAAP reconciliations
- Preparation of regulatory returns
Management Accounting - We understand our client’s business and their reporting requirements derived from investors, regulators and service providers. We work diligently at identifying problems before they arise and assist clients to overcome any issues with a focus on accuracy and compliance. We place a strong emphasis on professionalism and work with our clients to deliver an exceptional service in a timely manner.
- Maintenance of books and financial records
- Accounting for complex agreements
- Preparation of periodic reporting
Advisory and Other Services – We have an inherent ability to work with other service providers. Our business is founded on a capacity to work with large professional services firms in the legal, audit (where required) and taxation areas. We solve problems for clients. We meet deadlines.
- Corporate recovery (including voluntary and court-appointed liquidations) in multiple jurisdictions
- Forensic accounting
- Financial and commercial due diligence
- Internal control reviews and reporting
- Annex IV reporting
Taxation Services - the D+M difference. We provide tax compliance rather than tax advisory services. As such, our best people are completing and reviewing tax compliance work. The person completing the work is generally a qualified accountant or qualified tax practitioner. This differentiates us from our competitors. Our business is built around knowledge of financial services entities. Our staff intrinsically understands these entities and this is exemplified in our tax work.
- Registration for taxes
- Tax compliance returns – Payroll, VAT, Corporation Tax [UK and Ireland]
- US tax returns including PFIC statements and K1 returns
- UK reporting fund regime registration and returns
- iXBRL Reporting
- FATCA reporting and filing
- CRS reporting and filing